Terms and Conditions
- All items purchase are non-refundable and can only be exchanged but not returned.
- Exchange can only be done with original sales invoice, item must be in its original condition. Used items or products with signs of damage, scratches, alteration or wear and tear cannot be exchanged either.
- Exchange must be done within 7 days of purchase and Modus have the sole right to determine whether or not the condition of an item being requested for exchange is suitable for exchange.
- If the item purchase has manufacturing defect, Modus will ask customer to leave item with us for inspection. Inspection will take around 7 days.
- If item is confirmed to have manufacturing defect, Modus may arrange to exchange the item or repair the defective part. Exchange will be limited to same brand and model only, subject to stock availability.
- If the price of the item exchanged is lower than the price of the item returned, no refund will be given. If the price of the item exchanged is higher than the price of the item returned, the difference will be charged.
- Warranty is available for selected items only. Please see the below for details of warranty coverage and warranty period.
- If after sales repair service is needed, and warranty period has expired, an administrative fee might be charged.
- The transfer of title of the item to customer will only take place upon full payment.
- In case of disputes, Modus’s decision shall be final.
Modus Hong Kong Limited (“Modus”) provides limited warranty to Modus’ distribute or resell products (“Products”) , including products from Wynd, WAATR, AirProce, Amaircare, and Airthings, for the original purchaser who purchased from Modus or Modus’s authorized resellers.
Modus provides warranty coverage on Wynd Plus Air Purifier, Wynd Max Purifier, Wynd Halo Air Quality Monitor, Airthings Wave Plus, and WAATR Products for 1 year, Wynd Sierra Air Purifier for 2 years, AirProce and Amaircare Products for 3 years. Warranty coverage includes motor/fan, circuit board, power switch, and battery adaptor (if applicable).
Filter is not included in the warranty coverage, as it is consumable part.
Wear and Tear arise from usage of WAATR Products are not covered by Warranty.
The Products has been operated properly, and there have been no attempts to disassemble or modify the Products from its original condition. Otherwise, the warranty will be voided.
Customer is responsible for all delivery and handling charges of the Products sent to Modus for inspection or repairment.
Customers must remove all filter components (if applicable) before sending Products to Modus for inspection or repairment.
Modus warranty period starts on the original date of purchase, not date of registration.
In case of disputes, Modus’s decision shall be final.
MODUS HONG KONG LIMITED
Suite 907, W50, 50 Wong Chuk Hang Road,
Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Telephone: (852) 2116 8376
Whatsapp: (852) 5590 2880
Fax: (852) 3468 1003